- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS OF TRADE
We keep our Terms and Conditions of Sale simple. These General Terms of Trade may be updated and changed without notice. You will be bound by these changes and updates as they occur.
Simplicity: The way we do business is simple.
- You ask us to provide a solution to your HVAC requirements.
- We propose a price which is always fair and represents good value for a unique and personal service.
- When you order, we confirm pricing and quantities and delivery time.
- We do our upmost to supply on or before the required date, or we let you know.
- You pay on pick up or before goods are shipped, unless credit has been granted by our accounts department.
- If credit has been agreed, then payment MUST be made on or before the 30th of the month following the date of the invoice.
- In extreme cases of continued non-payment, we reserve the right to engage our collections agency to obtain outstanding funds and suspend your account. In such cases, you will pay any associated collection costs.
- Late payments will accrue interest at our bank's standard overdraft rate.
- We will deliver to you, our goods by a carrier we consider to be appropriate with reasonable rates and efficient delivery.
- Rural delivery is charged as an extra cost.
- All prices quoted are excluding GST unless otherwise stated.
- Should you wish to return any goods we must give you a Returns Authority Number, there are a few conditions to returns so call us first you have 14 days to do this.
- We do ask that if you have simply changed your mind on your purchase you do not ask for a return or goods.
- Where we were not responsible for incorrect supply credits will incure a 20% restocking fee
- Damaged or faulty goods will be promptly sorted out by us.
- Goods that are acquired for personal, domestic or household use are covered by the Consumers Guarantees Act 1993.
- Goods acquired for business purposes the Consumers Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply, you may have rights under the Sale of Goods Act.
With our AIRFLOW products, as with our other products, price is not the most important principle in deciding what we can sell to our customers. You might sometimes be able to buy cheaper products elsewhere, but we guarantee the quality of our products - we purchase from premium manufacturers. We believe that in this industry, quality and reliability really matter.
If you have any questions concerning our products and services, please feel free to contact us, we are happy to help in any way we can.
You may call / email us as many times as you need and ask as many questions as it takes for no additional charge. We will answer each question or provide you with the resources you need to keep you rolling right along on your project.